CW&Ps - Information & Understanding loads about them !

Hybrid_From_Hell

Hi All,

Like the Video I have done on Short Nose vs Long Nose, I have decided to do a series of simple to understand, informative and technical in nature Videos

that explain more around diffs.

Here is the 1st,

This is about CW&Ps, The differences between Ratio, Tooth Count, Thickness vs Tooth size, ratios and a load more

This is Video No 1.

Video No 2 will cover Ratio changes and the effects on the drive train / Rpm / Spped etc vs T Box changes

As I said this is aimed at peeps who wnat to understand more, so is deliberately simple to understand, tech jargon and baffling via B**ls**t is hopefully

kept out, a sort of easy to understand the basiscs video

May the ripping of moi begin :P

Hope some find it useful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y7U3S5pobo&feature=youtu.be

Nige

All good stuff in that video.

I actually think your autopsy video is internet gold. A series of videos pulling apart broken diffs with different symptoms would be really educational, as you're clearly showing your expertise as you dismantle and diagnose whilst the camera's running.

thats good stuff Nige,

I just watched the video of Mr V8 Freaks diff, where there was a loose bearing cap and wear on the pin.

I had the same wear on the pin in one of my rear diffs, brought on i fear by my heavy right foot off road.

except it had worn down to a third of its overall diameter!!!!

Bought a new pin and planet/ouptut gears New old stock genuine for £40 and set it back up as a lovely diff, except those "refurb" kits brand new are mega expensive, you can usually get another diff cheaper haha