Wurton LED Lights

Nigelw

Been looking for a couple of small light bars or one big enough to fit the width of the "A" bar.

I saw loads on ebay for the "made in China" marketeers but there is never any comeback with them and warranties seem to be worth less than the paper it's printed on.

I found these in a store not so far and are made by Wurton, see for yourselves but I was hoping to find someone who has experience of them before I buy them for SWMBO for Christmas.

http://www.gitrax.be/catalogus_item.php?part=2&item=522

Either 2X 8" or the 18" one piece, let's not talk prices shall we :ph34r:

I've seen a couple of vehicles fitted with this sort of light bar, but only during daytime. What are they like at night? As supplementary lights, are they as good as regular 55w driving lights with, typically, H3 bulbs? The photos on Ebay make them look good, but you never know how photos can lie!

Mike

I've seen a couple of vehicles fitted with this sort of light bar, but only during daytime. What are they like at night? As supplementary lights, are they as good as regular 55w driving lights with, typically, H3 bulbs? The photos on Ebay make them look good, but you never know how photos can lie!

Mike

Quite bright (and it was aimed too low here):

xyS8I6L.jpg

We have been having the 27watt work lights from China for just over 12 months now at work and fitting them to excavators. We have managed to get them down to just over £12 each. Never had 1 not work and the only issue is with 1 light in well over 200 that filled with water due to the cable entry gland not been sealed properly. But at £12 not really a concern!