Engineering diagrams - Big ones!

Tetsu0san

Hi all

I (finally) fixed the B0 printer at work and I want to print off some engineering diagrams to put around the house.

Does anyone know of any places I can get Land Rover related (or anything really) images that are big enough to go larger than A3? I would really like something like the cut away images that is on the front of a Haynes manual, but anything will do. Like this:

hmb.haynes.land_rover.coaster.jpg

I printed off this too and it came out pretty good.

Cheers

I know this link on Teriann's Expedition Land Rover site. I've since seen it elsewhere, but I don't know which is the 'public' source

109 Coachbuilders drawing.

It says the Master size is 'N', which I think is an obsolete classification. I did investigate what the modern equivalent is, but have forgotten the answer as I couldn't make use of it.

HTH

I know this link on Teriann's Expedition Land Rover site. I've since seen it elsewhere, but I don't know which is the 'public' source

109 Coachbuilders drawing.

It says the Master size is 'N', which I think is an obsolete classification. I did investigate what the modern equivalent is, but have forgotten the answer as I couldn't make use of it.

HTH

Thanks, I have found that one already, it's a good picture.