Heated front screen

bathtub

Anyone of youn geniuses know where i can get aheated front screen made for my bathtub.

I have a pattern screen if neccesary.

Pete, I need a new screen for my Eagle, guess same dimensions as your screen? If we need quantity put me in for a new one.

Thanks guys spoke to a manufacturer today & get screens for approx £150 each if anyone is interested. :D

I need to order 10 but i will go ahead anyway :blink:

bathtub, who is the manufacturer you found? I'm currently involved in sourcing some custom made heated screens (not for LR), I would like to make sure I've covered all the bases: so far,

Uroglas

Ricky Evans Motorsport (www.heatedwindscreen.com)

.....and a manufacturer in Finland I've only just found out about.

Anybody different?

Thanks guys spoke to a manufacturer today & get screens for approx £150 each if anyone is interested. :D

I need to order 10 but i will go ahead anyway :blink:

Put my name down for one please Pete, are they heated? or plain?

Can you contact Phil from Chichester 4x4 if you still see him if hes interested ;)

Dave now has Phil's Eagle Pete... but some of the boys are still running them too.

Just a thought, isn't the Eagle a rip-off of a regular Jeep body? I suppose the screen is not that same as the corresponding Jeep one is it?

Chris

Edited: Pete, have you been to night-school? I see you are using punctuation AND capital letters! :D

Heated can have them all tinted if we all want it ???

Can you contact Phil from Chichester 4x4 if you still see him if hes interested ;)

Thanks Peter

Pete, I will contact the Chichester boys and let you know.

Chris, hope my reply was correct for spelling mastikes, punc,tuation and cAPITAL letters!