Coil pack mounting

Rangie46

We'll I popped over to see Nigel yesterday and picked up my kit for my 4.0, was nice to finally meet you Nige, my little lad could not wait to get home and start fitting it, managed to set tdc today and mount the vr sensor, anyhow what I'm asking is if you kind peeps would post a pic or two of how you mounted your coil packs, so I can get some ideas as the 4.0 is a bit of a pain and room is at a premium and I went with a pair of ford coil packs as my originals are fubared, thanks in advance guys

Will start a build thread soon to carry on from my build thread in the members section.

I put mine together even with a proto-triggerwheel from Nige, no coil brackets existed at the time :)

I *think* the 4.0 and 4.6 is slightly different, but looking at your setup I can't actually figure out why.... cos it looks the same as mine(!)