O/T Any civil engineers on here?

Les Henson

If so, could you answer a question for me via pm?

Thanks.

Les. :)

If its about interceptor tanks & drainage can i help .We are installing all new flood drains at Wentworth Golf club at the moment & install foul drains on every new build we do !!!

Or is a ****er no good :P

Although i have always called you an Uncivil Engineer :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks Ali

I build big stuff from the foundations up eight story office block is the biggest I have done so far.

Reg's are b*****s you have to work to and domestic is not my side I'm afraid sorry Jen may be able to help as she works for a Council.

Can you use "works for" and "Council" in the same sentence?

Not in bluddy swindon you can't.

I replaced the water pump and a rear wheel bearing on a Renault Megane this morning. The job took almost 3 1/2 hours, and in that time some council workers sat in their vehicles and did bugger-all. The thing you notice most about them is that the vast majority are overweight - kinda says it all really.

Les. :)

Some Councils are terrible, but we all work bloody hard actually :P

...something to do with working under an agency I think... :ph34r:

( and before you say it, it's my lunchtime, I'm allowed on the interweb and I know nothing about domestic drains!)