forum relay

Maybe if you could spell so that I could understand you I might be able to help ^_^...

Not going to the show (well didn't know about it until I saw this post) but I am almost certainly going to a shoot in Monmouth on Sunday and could potentially do a slight detour to pick it up on the way there / back. Although if it can be moved closer to the M4 corridor it would save quite a bit of time (or a free entry is wrangled...).

Seriously though willing to help but cutting down / making detours slightly more worthwhile would be grateful.

If I remember correctly you're in Haslemere so not too far from me.

Going to Plymouth next weekend. Down early Saturday without diversions, but could potentially collect on way north Sunday if not too much of a detour..

Not sure when heading down your way next is the only thing Nige....

Neil

Neil - what sort of time / route were you thinking of heading back along? (Looks like it's in a place called Shepton Mallet which is ~20 miles off the M5 from Bridgwater). Just wondering if we could do a swap somewhere en-route as I'm not that far from Nige so can do that bit. If you're heading back up the M3 I'm only 10 minutes drive from the Camberley exit.

All sounds do-able Ed.

Nige.... You want to ping me details and make sure someone is around to hand over the goods on Sunday mornng (ish)

Ed, Can you ping me some contact details in PM and we can plan...

Neil