Turbo boost gauge readings ???

Quick and easy one guys finally connected up my turbo gauge now finished detailing my engine bay ..200tdi ....with me foot flat down acceleration what sort of reading should I be getting in PSI ......I'm currently getting 9-10PSI ...(just so I know if sealed properly) What should I get and what are others getting ???

Thanks guys

As all ways a pic speaks a thousand words have I connected it to the right place ???........All so while here guys My oil pressure gauge when the engine is hot sat still at idle it reads 12=13psi if when sat still I rev hard it goes up to 50PSI odd when driving at a steady 60mph it sits at just under 30psi and the needle is up and down with acceleration ??? this correct

post-10229-0-48355800-1413451043_thumb.jpg

You gauge is connected before the intercooler.

Sounds right with the oil pressure - as you rev it the pump spins faster so the oil pressure will increase, when holding a steady rev it will level out, and when the oil is hotter your presure will drop as the oil is then more viscous.

Is that a variable speed turbo you've fit there?