Disco/Rangey 4-2-1 downpipes - Can somebody ID?

Quagmire

To be honnest my comment is not that helpful as I don't know for sure but it looks to me that they came up with a cut price version of the old system that only works as if you buy the whole thing? I am currently trying to work out why my replacement RRC ront discs are 5mm too deep in the bell, same problem as you kind of are they the right part number and badly made or are they for something completely different?

I am assuming that you are looking for a replacement of the original but are confused by the replacement being different? If this is incorrect I will stay out of the post?

Marc

Ideally I was looking for something along the lines of:

"it is common knowledge that the rusty ones in your pictures were fitted to Range Rover/Disco's on the first Tuesday and 2nd to last Friday of each month, and that the new parts shown are what was fitted to everything else, unless it was someone's birthday or happened to be a leap year - in which case a third variant was used."

We just happen to have these knocking around and would like to know what the differences are (or if there should be any).

Cheers

Jamie

OK so looking at std RRC and Disco 3.5 and 3.9 they all look like the old one as far as I can tell so this would tend to suggest that the Blue label ones are cheap copies?

Hopefully smeone will confirm dispell this, sorry should have stayed out of it!