Left Hand Drive Defender 110 Utility Wagon

pfc

Hi,

I'm trying to find out which countries/regions sold left hand drive 110 Utility Wagons?

I've tried Jaguar Land Rover global customer relations and they, erm, don't know! All they could tell me is LHD Utility Wagons do exist but "not every LHD market sold this model as this varies according to demand."

I'm looking to bring one out to the Middle East and have tried local and a few European markets but not found anything yet, your thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Pete

Hmm what exactly is a 110" utility wagon? I feel like we have had/have all sorts of 110"s here in Denmark, if you could provide a pic or description I may very well be able to tell you if we have some

Blank upper side panels, otherwise same as a proper station wagon.

post-20-0-02331000-1418671261_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your thoughts!

I was really looking for a stock vehicle that I can import straight into the country, just easier than trying to import panels in separately and finding somewhere to fit them or getting the work done in another country prior to shipping. If I can't find a lhd vehicle I'll look in to it more seriously.

Have tried Germany (203 used vehicles searched, no utility wagons and only a couple of hard tops) and France already and it doesn't appear that the Utility Wagon has been offered in those markets, I'll work my way through the rest of the European sites now, looks like they were possibly shipped to South America though!

Thanks again,

Pete