Sealed 090 Connectors

need4speed

As title. Does anyone know where i can get these?

Thanks.

Phil,

I've got the Sumitomo 090 connectors you're looking for -

10-way male -

61810076.jpg

14 way male -

61810077.jpg

I've also got the MQS connectors for the side repeater indicators and horn(s), as well as Econoseals for the washer pump(s), sidelights and indicators, and decent quality AMP H4 headlamp connectors.

The only connector I don't have, and can't get, is the 4-way JPT connector for the alarm's BBUS.

sorry if this is an unwanted hijack but i am looking for a through panel bulkhead type connector which is sealed, ive looked at molex and deutsch etc but cant seem to find anything suitable. i will require a total of 30 pins, or a 10 and a 20 pin connector, must be able to hold around 10-15 amps per pin. dont suppose you might know of that sort of thing?

ta.

Not bothered about the hijack mikey :)

PM PaulMc. He knows every connector known to mankind, and will even help source hard-to-find ones.

For instance before Nige started selling them, Paul helped me find a source for brand new EDIS plug and terminals. No-one in the UK did them. In fact i ended up buying from Paul as he brought a load of terminals into the country..