Rear Crossmember for 110

OK, so the surface rust on the rear crossmember has turned out to be a wee bit more than surface rust (may God damn wire wheels to Hell) so the question is, given this is a family truck, who makes the best quality replacement?

Another vote for the Black Sheep one. I've yet to fit mine, but is it is a great piece of work, and Clive is a very pleasant chap to deal with.

Note this is a very HD item, and not a direct copy of the original. It'll be the last cross member you ever fit though :lol:

• Like 1

I am NOT looking forward to this little job, the 110 is gradually getting there, will probably bodge patch it for the MOT and change at my leisure at a later date, but as I'm running out of 2mm sheet (bent landcover bumpers do come in useful regardless of what the missus says - "what you keeping that rusty bit of scrap for")!

• Like 1