Can someone with a 200tdi take some measurements for me?

I want to install a 200tdi snorkel (left side of the car) on my RHD 110. Originally it was a 2.25 petrol, it doesnt have the side air intake on the wing. So i have to cut out the hole.

Can someone take some measurements for me how far it should be from the bulkhead and top of the panel?

Thanks a lot!

Don't really like that since the heater and washer bottle are in the way. Would have the hose go all the way forward on the wing.

And have all the bits lying around to make the side entry, just need to cut the hole.

Here is ours:

IMAG1742_1.jpg

The snorkel actually goes down outside the heater and the hose goes under it between wheel arches and bulkhead. Mine is home made but a copy of iirc mantec one for series and early 90/110. The side mount snorkel requires the plastic under wing duct fitted at the factory which I believe is no longer available.

Mike