I'm putting a 300tdi in to a standard militery landrover how do I

There are plenty of other people about who have done this sort of thing but your question is such an open ended question that do get any sort of definative answer you need to clarify so many things...

What do model Land Rover do you currently have?

What engine/gearbox do you currently have?

Are you going to use the Discovery gearbox?

Are you going to use the Discovery radiator and intercooler?

What do you actually hope to achieve?

• 4 weeks later...

With no wish to sound callous, I don't think the skills required to do this mod are possessed by someone who needs a step by step guide, especially one who cannot identify his vehicle or fails to recognise the importance of specifics when asking the question. A lot of novices overestimate their ability or underestimate the difficulty of modifications, invariably resulting in stalled projects and scrapped vehicles. There are good guides all over the internet of how people have done the mod, with lots of different solutions. I'd suggest google search and reading as many write ups as possible before deciding definitively if you have to tools, time, resources and ability to do this.