Dadandlad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were very lucky that Land Rover invited us to their Discovery launch last night and we managed to get a couple of pics with a couple of well known people. Just over 2800 supporters needed now, feeling positive! If you haven't registered your support on Lego Ideas, please do 

image.jpeg

10 hours ago, ejparrott said:

Err...I know one of those famous people...

I'm guessing you know Quentin Willson? The other is Bear Grylls, he is a Land Rover Ambassador, he is Chief of Scouts and he does adventure programmes on tv :) he also put the last brick on the Land Rover record breaking Lego Tower Bridge :)

image.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cynic-al said:

So who's the ugly guy in the blue shirt ;)

Good PR :) Hope you make it!

Cheeky! ;) 

we will keep trying to encourage people to actually register. I know it's a bit fiddly but we do appreciate it when people take the 5 minutes to do it for us :)

On 30/09/2016 at 8:25 PM, Dadandlad said:

I'm guessing you know Quentin Willson? The other is Bear Grylls, he is a Land Rover Ambassador, he is Chief of Scouts and he does adventure programmes on tv :) he also put the last brick on the Land Rover record breaking Lego Tower Bridge :)

Yeah got QW...no wonder I didn't get the other, I work for Girl Guiding!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just an update for you, we are now over 3/4 of the way there with over 7500 supporters which is great! We need you to encourage your family members and friends to register (an update has just been done which they say makes supporting us easier) and help us get to the 10000 Lego review stage to get this produced :)

Our next exhibiting shows are Brick Lego Show in Birmingham in 2 weeks and Classic Car Show in Birmingham middle of November so might see you there if you are attending! ;) here is the link in case you need it! 

• 3 weeks later...

Here is our finished attempt at a miniature Tower Bridge from the Land Rover launch night that we were privileged to be invited to! Hope people at the show next weekend like it and it encourages them to support us. If you zoom in you can see Bear Grylls where he landed at the top! ?Heading for 8500 supporters now so getting close. Here is the link in case you should need it ?
http://ideas.lego.com/projects/116805

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Yes we have made it to review stage! It's going to be a few months wait now before we find out whether the Lego Land Rover will be produced. 

We wanted to say a big thank you for your support/feedback/encouragement, it has really meant a lot. Fingers crossed now we can get approved for sale in the Lego Shop! :)