New doors

reb78

I just got rear and near side doors from SP4X4 galvanised mild steel skin. Worth every penny good quality and good fit too, was warned about buying after market doors as they dont have good reputation for fitting. However, I can highly recommend these as they fit like a glove and are good build quality.

May be slightly more expensive than some after market doors on the market but worth the extra and still chesper than the genuine's and last longer than the aluminium skin versions.

In fact the rear door uses a slightly thicker grade of steel (0.6mm thicker does not sound much, but more rigid) ideal if you hang your spare on the rear door.

Ian

just been repairing doors. If the rest fo the truck is OK then repaired doors are the best solution. If its mint then new i'd say.

I've not got the time or patience for the repairs at the moment to be honest. Its time off the road as well - if everything is sprayed up and ready to go on, I can easily do the doors in a weekend. Not so sure about the time it will take to do the bulkhead though! I need to do this on the drive, so it needs to be secure when i leave it at the end of each day.