Leaky 300tdi disco

Keeper96

Check the engine bay grommets and look for a rot hole where the inner wings join the bulkhead, also the part of the bulkhead that forms the wheel arch and the grommet that the steering column runs thro. These are your starter for 10....... The bits I found are in this topic - http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=83395&hl=jordan

to dry: the easiest way is to lift the carpet as much as possible, then take a sharp knife and cut the the soundproofing mat as far as possible, now you can remote it to dry.

I struggle with the same problem for many year, although I have repaired / welded all weak point around the foot wells and also new door rubbers.

I think the water ingress still comes from washing the car with high pressure.

Another point of attention is the plastic shield inside the doors, if this is damaged rain water against the door windows can drip along the outside of this plastic screen into the car.