Belgium National 2005

trainspotter

Is anyone from this forum going and what should I look out for?

Do we need the Belgian equivalent of our Orange Ordnance Survey maps to compliment the road books you receive?

Trainspotter

Hi,

I will be their with many other Brits, you won't need a map, but you will need a good trip metre or pair up with some one who has one.

I will be in my Green 90, Y90 LRO.

Look forward to seeing you,

Peter

Had a very good time too. X-Trem I think stands for let's drive you to the extremities of France on green lanes rather than extreme off-roading. The green laning was good for some of the views and to see the villages towns in Belgium and France but after a 100 miles of it you expect more than an hour at a site, which was ok but nothing special. XX-Trem next time I think, as they seemed to have a good time and went to some good sites.

Enjoyed the trial on the Sunday though and enjoyed company and catching up with everybody.

Tony you are right the show was dull - I fell asleep and was only woken up by the fireworks!!. It was that dull that it put me off my beer!! :o:o:o Now that's saying something.

Thanks to all of those taking the lead and for Chris loaning me a side mirror glass.

Cheers

Steve