Cool Vid

reads90

Here is a vid (Done by LRO) of my brother (Jules) in his Freelander, racing at the Hi-Q MSA British Off Road Championships in Radnor ,Wales.

He scared the carp out of the chap from LRO. (mine you he scared the carp out of me the first time i went around with him too)

mmm and people take the tiddle out of freelanders :P

Vid

Pics of last weekend ( from caution over crest) for more pics go to caution over crest

Car%20039-07%20BORC%202005%20Driffield.jpg

Car%20039-10%20BORC%202005%20Driffield.jpg

mine you he scared the carp out of me the first time i went around with him too

Your not twins are you ? :huh::P

Nige

mmmm Nah i am 5 1/2 years older than him :lol:

It was the fact he was heading towards a 400 year old oak tree at 85mph and there was a gap he was going to go though, that i thought was not going to happen. But he got it though easy :rolleyes:

Luckly i was wearing his spare race suit so i did not mess my clothes :lol::lol:

Don't think much of LRO's tread lightly green lane policy!!! :o  :o  :o

and they almost hit that rambler at the beginning of the vid! ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Steve :)

uummm It was a private Land . It was the second round of the Hi-Q MSA British off road championships at Radnor in Wales. Not a green lane which they decided to go down and give it a blast.

The rambler (as you put it) was a Marshall, who was there to look after the cars, and stop spectators from going on the tracks

It was filmed at Radnor forest round one

(were some of the rally GB is currently held)

The Vid does not play true time they cut out and all the rough stuff there only showing the cat 1 and the pic is of mark but the voice you hear on the screen shot is my co-driver steve (sounds like he's a little too much fun at times) he was the 2004 super production champion 4lt class.

Its good to watch but that was the first time I had driven the car we're running much quicker now.

Also when mark was in the car on his lap it started to rain as we left the line and about half way round comming off a long fast strait I lost it on a slow 90 left and nearly rolled it. I would have loved to see the look on his face as we span out at about 50mph heading for the tree's.

Jules