leaking injector fix

So iv had this problem for a while, my 1 and 4 injectors have been gouged on the sides presumably by a previous owner trying to remove them, because of this the spill off banjos dont form a flush fit and leak diesel slowly all down one side of the engine, iv tried new copper washers but with no difference, could this be fixed with a small bead of RTV around the banjo?

Theres only one or two scrapes on both but theyre quite deep, and being diesel itll seep through the smallest of gaps, iv tried new copper washers and annealing them so they might press into the grooves better but no luck, its a 200, thought about filling or skimming the side but dont want to risk getting shavings or metal dust into the injector or back into the tank and ultimately the pump

There's a blue sealant that sets slowly on contact with air that'll do the job here. I've used it for this job only 200tdi injectors without issues. BUT, I can't remember it's name! I'll have a search! I put a very thin coat on the washers.

Would a 2 part epoxy filler work here? Clean the site, tiny blob, fit washer with film of oil, tighten up, immediately undo, remove washer and wait.

A high metal content epoxy would be best, and would match the ALU.

G.