SuperPro - Polybush - OEM

josecamorim

WORMS , CAN , OPEN These words spring to mind .

Jose

I have tried the polybushes (Red and Blue) They split after afew events , I went back to standard Metalastic bushes and they out performed any of the previous .

I have been given a set of Super Pro Bushes to try out , And the quality is much better than the Polybush Branded items ,

I have done three events on them and they are still as good as new .

Jase

i put a set of deflex ones on the 90 and they self-destructed before i had chance to drive the thing!

now have a set of britpart ones on the discovery, and they are fantastic. I cant praise them highly enough, and the trailing arm bushes are bevelled and corrugated to allow them to flex more easily.

the deflex were split type bushes, the britpart ones are single piece polyurethane with removable metal sleeve

Is it true that SuperPro bushes are exactly the same bush as Bearmach ones??
now have a set of britpart ones on the discovery, and they are fantastic. I cant praise them highly enough, and the trailing arm bushes are bevelled and corrugated to allow them to flex more easily.

the deflex were split type bushes, the britpart ones are single piece polyurethane with removable metal sleeve

Seems as if they are the same or simular .

As Discojmz says , The Defect , sorry Deflex bushes are a waste of time and money IMHO , They are made from Aero chocolate bars .

Seems as if they are the same or simular .

As Discojmz says , The Defect , sorry Deflex bushes are a waste of time and money IMHO , They are made from Aero chocolate bars .

Agree with that completely. Ran my 110 with Deflex for a while - they were ok for about a week or so...

I've now gone over to SuperPro.

FWIW, The Britpart and Bearmach bushes are actually supplied by SuperPro. The genuine superpro ones have stainless inserts and their own grease - whereas the the Bearmach ones come with passivated mild steel.

Chuffed to bits with them.

Matt

I fitted a set of superpro's to my Defender 110 many years ago. I thought they were a bit expensive at the time, but they are still perfect. I've looked it up, I bought them in May 2003. Unlike OME and the other hard polybushes, they don't crack your chassis.

i ran Bearmach blues on my truck for about 12 mths and in that time the radius arm bushes front and rear went (6k miles or so)

I have a set of superpros to go in next time and they certianly look better quality than the others!