Door Hinge Numbers?

I've got to replace the hinges on my '93 110 SW - I want to use the later ones as they're much more substantially built. I've got four, but need another four - they have 'BEF 030' (I need one) and 'BEF 020' (I need three) on the door halves of the hinge. The problem I have is that I don't know what models these cover, so would very much appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to let me know!

Edited by Paddy_SP

Many thanks - unfortunately, the link you gave won't allow me in!

Since posting my request I've altered the part numbers slightly as I realised the ones I gave were actually on the frame side, not the door side (i.e. I put 'BEF 050' when it should have been 'BEF 030').

A quick question - are the numbers on the parts themselves the same as those listed in the parts catalogues? I ask this because the original '93 hinges don't tally with the '93 LR parts list.

On 24/08/2017 at 10:50 PM, western said:

2007 on door hinges start with BDB******  upto 2007 hinges start with MXC or STC or BDB, 

have a wander round in here http://cat.lrparts.ru/

hinges come complete = both halves secured with the pin, you can't buy just the door part or bulkhead part seperate.

Thats a handy URL Western thanks for sharing it seems to have some of the codes that aren't on Land Rover Workshop... ok the Russian text is a little off putting but the diagrams are good. 

you should be able to set your browser to auto translate, google chrome does it.

there is 2 links in that site for defenders.

a red 90 in photo on left column for 1987 to 2006 & a silver 90 for 2007 onwards. some part numbers are in 7 or 9 digit formats.