I.V.A. null and void because of brexit???

Bandog

That is the point of the Repeal Bill that caused so much pointless fuss in parliament - it allows all the existing EU laws to be amended to have correct terminology to continue as UK law after the EU bodies cease to have jurisdiction.   There may be changes at some point, but not due specifically to Brexit.

My limited understanding was that yes the EU laws will be brought in to UK law but some will/may be removed at a later date if they are not UK appropriate?

More important changes to the Vehicles of Historic Interest seem to be a foot?

5 hours ago, missingsid said:

More important changes to the Vehicles of Historic Interest seem to be a foot?

That seems more to do with MoT testing.  There was some ambiguous text about the registration scheme, but  I don't know if there was any significant suggestion that the registration system is going to change.  It seems even more unlikely that changes would be retrospective, so a vehicle already classed as historic would be moved out of that group unless it went through a subsequent radical alteration or rebuild.