Best place to buy a bulkhead from

Cornish Rattler

Son rang a few places up for me whilst I was at work yesterday and out of the 4 places he rang only one answered the phone ( Ashtree ) and they said they can turn one round for us in two weeks, it won't be a galv one just a recon'd one as having it galved would make it to expensive so have decided to go with these and collect it in two weeks time :D

L19 MUD on here had his refurb-ed  by Moss-side (?) over in Ireland , check his 109 2a thread . Pegasus have been mentioned too , then there is the panel work that Daslandroverman - on here - has been developing .

cheers

Steve b

1 hour ago, landroversforever said:

The welding wood I think he's called on facebook turns out some beautiful work.... bulkheads but also stuff like repair pieces for series front panels.

I've bought some repair panels from and chatted to the guy over a cuppa at Leafers at t'pit. As Ross says, it's high quality stuff. He's invested a lot in developing the tooling. 

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:01 AM, Cornish Rattler said:

Son rang a few places up for me whilst I was at work yesterday and out of the 4 places he rang only one answered the phone ( Ashtree ) and they said they can turn one round for us in two weeks, it won't be a galv one just a recon'd one as having it galved would make it to expensive so have decided to go with these and collect it in two weeks time :D

Sorry me and son got our wires crossed as regards the bulkhead being galvanized, all their bulkheads are galvanized once they have been refurbished and will be collecting it along with our old bulkhead to part exchange in 3 weeks time and not 2 weeks as I said before.

• 3 weeks later...