Removing ABS warning light on a MY86 110 (actually 150 6x6)

My co-driver has just rebuilt his 6x6, and replaced the old V8 with a TD5. (yes it' sbeen argued that he should have kept the V8, but he wanted a TD5...)

The engine, wireloom and the ECU comes of a MY2003 Defender, which also had ABS/TC.

As said, this was a MY86 V8, with drum break in the rear,  and a reinforced front axle. And there would have been som complications replacing the second axle with a newer one. And there would of course have been some issues getting ABS working on 3 axles. The engine swap has gone well, it drives and brakes nicely. But there is an issue with the ABS warning  light in the dash. We've tried to disconnect the WABCO-unit, which I believe is the ABS control unit, and that did not work. Also the brake warning light is on all the time, although there should not be any issue with the braking (except the missing ABS sensors, and input to the WABCO-unit).

Does anyone have a suggestion ?

atle6x6.thumb.jpg.e98a3e08653cf609cc78dd2192ac96b5.jpg

can't remove the bulb if it has a td5 warning light panel as its all led. 

the ABS led wires are [td5] red/slate grey trace wires. on the 16 way plug of warning light panel - try joining 16-10 to 16-6 that should put the ABS light off.

the TC [traction control] light is on the same colour code wires as well.