Discovery 1 seat alternatives

buildingonfire

What are good alternatives for the front seats in a discovery 1? I have a 300tdi and the drivers seat is completely collapsed. I'm considering seats from a Honda Civic Type R but very open to suggestions. I'd like something that's fairly easy to swap, not too much making it fit. Thanks

Watching with interest!  My Disco 1 seats are in OK condition, but it concerns me that my head is miles beyond any head restraint in the event of an accident (being 6'4" tall) .  I'm hoping someone will come along and say "Volvo 850 seats are easy" because they are sooooo comfortable.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:07 PM, buildingonfire said:

What are good alternatives for the front seats in a discovery 1? I have a 300tdi and the drivers seat is completely collapsed. I'm considering seats from a Honda Civic Type R but very open to suggestions. I'd like something that's fairly easy to swap, not too much making it fit. Thanks

As there are so many Disco ones being scrapped why not just replace  with standard? I find the Disco seats comfortable enough.

• 3 months later...