Defender Alternator ADVICE needed

Good evening to all. 

I want to upgrade my 110 DEFENDER 300 TDI  1997 MY 65 Amp Alternator with an 100 Amp Alternator from the Discovery 300 TDI. 
Is YLE10113G appropriate for this? 
Is it necessary something additional to be done in order to mount it or does it fit to the original manifacturers mounting points of the 300 TDI engine as my original alternator?

Except for the 2 Defender headlights H4 - 60/55W I have also 4 additional headlights H3 - 55W.
Will I be able with this 100 Amp alternator to use simultaneously (on the same time) all 6 headlights together with taillights, sidelights, heater fan, radiator cooler fan, rear end door heated glass and will the alternator be able to supply enough current to all of them for a long time while driving?

Which brand YLE10113G is better in terms of quality, durability and reliability - HELLA or DENSO ?
What is your experience with both brands?

Every answer is welcomed.
Edited by slon4eto

23 hours ago, slon4eto said:
Will I be able with this 100 Amp alternator to use simultaneously (on the same time) all 6 headlights together with taillights, sidelights, heater fan, radiator cooler fan, rear end door heated glass and will the alternator be able to supply enough current to all of them for a long time while driving?

If you add up the power of all the things you want to run - does it add up to more or less than 100A?

A 300TDi should not need the cooling fan running very much, and some people think electric fans cause rapid thermal cycling which kills head gaskets on the TDi engines.

You should upgrade your alternator cable to a size which can safely carry 100A.

I have had a Denso 100amp 300tdi alternator for 3 years, 

The pulley was perfectly in line with the other pulleys on the engine straight out of the box - most others I have had over the years usually require shimming of the alternator to get it perfectly in line to reduce belt wear.