Cordless Impact Guns

Warthog

personally wouldn't buy an impact buy a decent ordinary cordless, a decent make (hitachi, dewalt, makita etc) and 18v at least

i use a dewalt 18v impact gun 1/2 drive cam ein kit box with charger and two batteries middle of your price range can cope with pretty much anything when using it on rallies i think it will take of and put back on about 5 sets of wheels before it starts to fail at cracking them from full torque, thats 100 nuts of and 100 back on!

they are pretty good and are only 1 hour to recharge

I have got a snap-on 18v cordless impact gun,got more power in anti clockwise than clockwise so you have to check your nuts :rolleyes: when you have tightened them.Saying that,i think it is rated at 300n/m so is good enough for most jobs.Comes with 2 batteries but is a bit pricey(nearly£300 :o )

I got a £70 jobby on eBay, came with two batteries and charges quickly, it'll take all four wheels off and back on so it does what I bought it for. It's a little too bulky to be very useful under the truck, but as everyone knows the most important thing is to look trick in front of the neighbours and for that, it's the ballon de chien.

hi i have got the new ingersol rand gun, i use it all day everyday thake most wheels off and will undo most hub nuts. got 2x batteries probably charge both batteries once a week great piece of kit. if you were to buy a dewalt one then you have the option to buy a 4 1/2" grinder, reciprocating saw and a drill and use the same batteries and charger. if you dont buy the batteries and chargers for them i works out alot cheaper.