Sterling pro R

ianmayco68

Hi all , I have asked in another thread but thought more people will see it in it’s own, so brought an eberspacher and this came with it

F057DD5C-1CBA-4EC2-8B05-D211A56CD873.thumb.jpeg.c46cb87c0c385c566d52411c8a94eff6.jpeg

I’ve read up on it but with my limited knowledge I’m still not sure what it is exactly , I was thinking of fitting the ctek split charge unit but I got this free so would fitting this be a better option? Or are they more suited to marine use or work van use ? Any help much appreciated.

chers Ian 

By the looks of it & your description on the other thread it's not a split-charge, it's a time-delay relay that turns off after a delay, so unless you can re-program it somehow it's not very useful.

I assume you've googled it and looked on their website for a manual etc.?

Yes I thought I’d put a link in the post to it but here it is 
https://sterling-power.com/products/latching-relay-control-pro-latch-r?variant=882713759

it’s a bit of everything from what I’ve read and my very limited knowledge of stuff like this , from what I can gather it’s a split charge, battery protection and other stuff , was wondering if anybody on here had previous experience of them and when I googled reviews none came up .