1991 110CSW - Earth/ground strap locations

As in the title.  I'm starting to replace electrical systems on my rebuild and am afraid that I haven't got all the necessary grounds between chassis, engine, gearbox, transfer box etc.  Please, can anybody direct me to a list or diagram that details these.  There are more than enough threads that seem to be generated by a poor earth and I don't want to contribute to the list.  I've searched my LR Parts Catalogue, but found nothing.  Of course, old age doesn't come alone, and unexplained temporary blindness is a common failing👴😕!

Many thanks in advance for any guidance anyone can give me.

Mike

on my 1989 110, the earth cables go from 

1. battery negative to main gearbox/transferbox joint bolt. 

2. engine earth from just under & to rear of alternator mounting to the chassis bracket rear face of left engine mounting [vehicles left not your left] 

3. numerous earth wires at a screw or bolt on bulkhead [engine side] adjacent to the clutch master cylinder

4. left & right rear lights in rear corners to the wheel arch top face behind the corner covers.

5. front lights earth to the vertical part of the inner wing forward edge [bolt & nut] 

Western,

Many thanks for the details.  Since the earth route for many items is via the chassis or the bodywork, how is the chassis connected to the battery negative?  Having really cleaned connections before bolting up do you recommend covering the connections with a protective compound - grease, silicone mastic, other???

Mike