Wheel spat advice

Hi all , I brought these cheap wheel spats the screw on type , as the plan was take the expensive genuine ones off to put on the project and fit these to the 110 which is the off road/ camping fishing truck as it won’t matter if they get damaged. So can anyone give me some pointers or advice on how to fit the before I drill holes only to find out I’ve buggered it up . And as usual with the cheap Ebay stuff there’s no destructions 😁.

image.thumb.jpg.ea695ea71325d398e127aac289e266e5.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.991efe9b195808b0176b978d2d67b7e6.jpg

Any  help much appreciated as they way my lucks going lately it’s bound to go tits up 😭 cheers Ian.

There the ones you screw to the wing on the outer Mo, not like the genuine ones. I’ve got to make a couple of filler bits for the inner wing bit to stop the muck getting up there . 
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163514376280

like these Mo , was hoping someone would point me to the best way to fit them 🤣.

Most people cut the inner portion off and leave it in place on the front. 

As for fitting if you have a standard rear (should fit the front as well) put that in place with one or two clips. Tape up the wing, then rest the new one over the top and mark off holes to drill if it looks a little high just drop your marks down by about 15mm ish.

Mike

• Like 1