Defender 2011 110 crew cab - fitting 37s

I have a 110 pick up and I’m looking to put 37 inch tyres on (spectre look) 

There’s so many mixed views and opinions and what needs to be modified to fit these wheels - for on road looks only! 

The vehicle is not being used for off road purposes, and I’m led to believe that would change the level of modifications needed, to be able to install 37inch trepadors! 

Can anyone help me out with the what is need to be able to fit 37inch trepadors for road use only! 

I don't like to be a downer on whatever project takes people's fancy but trepadors for an on-road car will be horrible. They're massive, heavy and noisy tyres. Don't get me wrong, they do look great, but they'll really compromise the drive. They're also pretty soft so I can't see them lasting that well.

That said, just for road use you don't need to worry so much about the tyre moving like it would on an offroad car. So a lift to match the spectre cars, and the arches are about all you need along with same sized wheels.