200tdi Conversion Fan Belt

92a

Hi All, since I first put the Discovery 200 tdi in my 2a I have never been happy with the different pulley widths ( 13mm on crank and water pump but 10mm on the alternator) and it seemed to eat fan belts as the 10mm ones sat very deep in two of the pulleys.

I recently bought and fitted one of these 

https://gwynlewis4x4.co.uk/product/200tdi-alternator-v-grove-pulley/ 

and I now use a standard power steering belt ERR810   (Dayco 13A1025) and although I took the water pump pulley off to fit it , as I did it want to strain the bearings , this is  just the right length for the discovery A127 65amp alternator mounted on a series 3 alternator bracket (with spacers of course) 

You can post photos directly from an iPhone. I don't know if you can from an Android.

On an iPhone, click into Reply to this topic and scroll down the bottom of the text box, click on Add Files. The Photo Library appears or you can access the camera just below it.