Double Forum Relay Request - Lancashire/Oxfordshire Swap!

landroversforever

Hi All,

Anyone heading north or south Past Oxford/Swindon area and M6 Preston Lancashire area?

@Anderzanderand myself are swapping pairs of 90 cappings between us and although they're not particularly heavy, they're prohibitively bulky to ship sensibly. So is anyone out there travelling about and able to get one set either north or the other set south? 

Thanks in advance :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will probably be having a weekend in the Lakes at the end of October and should have enough room to squeeze them in.

If the northbound set can get to me before I set off I'm happy to run them north and collect the southbound and bring them as far as Coventry, especially if @Anderzandercan meet me at one of the M6 Services (Lancaster or Charnock Richard?)

Glue

• Thanks 1

I know about the back door to Forton, I caught a big yellow taxi out of it when my fan belt idlers melted about 500 yards north of the services!

For now lets pencil it into the diary and we can finalise the arrangements via PM.

G

• Thanks 1