Mail order anodising ?

Anderzander

I'm not aware of any, but Factory seem to be continually adding to their services so maybe it will pop up on there at some point.

I'm lucky to have a local plating company (YB Plating at Gatwick) but their minimum order fee is £95, so getting small personal jobs done is not cheap.

8 hours ago, Anderzander said:

Does anyone know where I might be able to get just a handful of aluminium parts anodised? 

Depending upon the size of the parts you could do it yourself plenty of you tube videos showing how Regards Stephen

• Thanks 1

Badger Annodising in Birmingham will almost certainly do it.

If I remember they may have some fairly "strict" requirements for packaging because they kept getting problems with parts getting damaged. We normally have enough volume that we hand deliver on the way past as they're not heavy but large volume and precision tubes so just simpler for us than the hassle of couriering then up.

• Thanks 1