Defender 3.9 v8 EFI Fuel system

Hi All. 

Hoping you can help. 

I have a 110 defender with a 3.9 v8 EFI engine going in. Used to have a 2.5 na diesel in it. 

Do you have any idea what the part number is for the defender v8 efi fuel pumps is. Also do we know if the fuel tanks are the same for the diesels and the petrol v8s? 

If they are different tanks, any idea what fuel tank to use? Iv never done a v8 before in a Land Rover so it has been a small learning curve also. 

17 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

Well covered on here in the past,  you want a flapper EFI Range Rover Classic pump, which you extend to suit your tank,  then it bolts in. 

If it's the rear-mounted steel tank it's common to Defender, Range Rover & Discovery so no extending of pump required.

19 minutes ago, Bowie69 said:

Well covered on here in the past,  you want a flapper EFI Range Rover Classic pump, which you extend to suit your tank,  then it bolts in. 

1 minute ago, FridgeFreezer said:

If it's the rear-mounted steel tank it's common to Defender, Range Rover & Discovery so no extending of pump required.

Thank you for your response guys. I have been looking over multiple posts but got a little confused over varied answers.     

So another thought. Supposing I had a td5 rear mounted fuel tank what fuel pump would fit into one of them for a 3.9 v8 defender?  I only ask as I have a spare tank which looks better than the one I have off the 2.5na.  

20 minutes ago, FridgeFreezer said:

From the used to be 2.5na I took it to be an under seat tank.

I may have my wires crossed though!

11 hours ago, FridgeFreezer said:

Is that PRC7020? Just doing the same exercise myself...

Wouldn't the TD5 be a plastic tank? In that case you'd probably want the Disco 2 setup but that uses push-fit hose connectors and stuff and that's as much as I know about that!

Important to note as @Bowie69 says there's a difference between under-seat tanks and the large (80L) steel rear tank as fitted to 110 / 127, RRC and Disco 1.

@Hybrid_From_Hell would know the correct part number for the fuel pump.