X-Eng...X-Ball

Just a quicky about this product.

Are the arms the same length for the front??? ie,could these be used on the front to replace the hockey sticks.

my 3 links coming along nicely and i'd like to try these on the front.

Any free samples going? :lol::ph34r:

Does anyone know any other companies that produce a similar product? www.x-eng.co.uk/X-Ball.asp

According to the E-Eng website they are out of stock and I need to replace mine before I can go playing!

Thanks. :)

Rakeway take the balls apart then machine them for clearance, they use them on their own comp safari independant racer.

As far as I know they use the ones with most travel to start with, before modifying them.

They were due to make some more, might be worth giving them call. http://www.rakeway.co.uk/

Andy

Just a quicky about this product.

Are the arms the same length for the front??? ie,could these be used on the front to replace the hockey sticks.

my 3 links coming along nicely and i'd like to try these on the front.

Any free samples going? :lol::ph34r:

I think that there are 2 different types of balls being talked about here!

I know that Si is a keen innovator and likes to see others pushing the frontiers, it would be well worth speaking to him about "development" kits for the front 3-link. ;)

Chris