Nice trip to Wales anyone?

GBMUD

Things still look good for us... B&B/Pub etc. is all ok... Will be 4 of us (kids included....And maybe dog !!)

So prefer something "pretty" and not scary ! :)

Steve.. If timings are right, fancy going over in convoy ? I'll make contact nearer the date...

• 2 weeks later...
looks good to me. It's a good job Victor is not coming, he'd choke at those prices! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers

Steve

Steve,, He's painting my boats bum !! :) But am sure he would love to come, but he's saving for France !!! not told him we are taking a V8 :D:rolleyes:

Steve,, He's painting my boats bum !! :) But am sure he would love to come, but he's saving for France !!! not told him we are taking a V8 :D:rolleyes:

Ah but as soon as he know's it has seat warmers and sat nav so he doesn't have to look at a map he'll be happy! :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Steve

Ah but as soon as he know's it has seat warmers and sat nav so he doesn't have to look at a map he'll be happy! :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Steve

Mmm not so sure, You know Victor Steve,, he's never happy :lol:

Have a good trip Guys & Girls, wish i was coming !!! Remember the pictures

Just reminded Mrs Freak of this weekend and she's not sure this would be a weekend for the kids !! (I tend to agree !)

Steve, you got a passenger for the weekend or going solo ?

Chris.. Did you book me 4 beds/Family room or nothing yet ?

I may come alone if I can't beg a ride or find a passenger to share the 110 with me...

Chris.. Did you book me 4 beds/Family room or nothing yet ?

I booked you the family room and paid for it too. No, not really, only kidding. :)

I spoke to Steve this morning, he is talking about taking his lad, Howard, who is about 10 - this may sway Mrs Freak and the kids?

I will have my wife in tow too unless I get a better offer. :)

Chris

Ok.. Mrs Freak called off for sure...

But.... My son Sam sounds keen to come along... He's 11 so hopefully Sam and Howard will get along...

We will be packing the PSP amongst other gadgets for the younger passengers....

Hotel booking made for Friday and Saturday... Look forward to seeing you all there.......

I've spoken to Mrs Griffiths at the campsite, no need to book, just turn up and pitch in the bottom field.

I'm aiming to be arriving at 9.30ish on Sat morning, so if you start out earlier I'll have to catch up with you if that's OK with everyone.

I've spoken to Mrs Griffiths at the campsite, no need to book, just turn up and pitch in the bottom field.

I'm aiming to be arriving at 9.30ish on Sat morning, so if you start out earlier I'll have to catch up with you if that's OK with everyone.

I doubt I'll get there any sooner - heading for the campsite too, so I'll see you there.

In case anyone is interested.

My son can't make Wales this weekend, so there is a passenger seat going for tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday for laning in Wales. Laning in central Wales and up into Snowdonia.

B&B twin already booked so there is no accomodation costs, but some navigating and winch monkey duties will no doubt be needed. Anyone with body ordour problems need not reply. ;) ;)

Cheers

Steve

In case anyone is interested.

My son can't make Wales this weekend, so there is a passenger seat going for tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday for laning in Wales. Laning in central Wales and up into Snowdonia.

B&B twin already booked so there is no accomodation costs, but some navigating and winch monkey duties will no doubt be needed. Anyone with body ordour problems need not reply. ;) ;)

Cheers

Steve

B-u-g-g-e-r, that would have been spot one !!hey-ho never mind, can't even send Victor,, as hes is bum painting as well :lol: