Td5 15p loom

I don't have a TD5 and so don't instantly recognise that plug. However you could help by providing more detail. How many cores are there and what are the colours? I can see a blue/white (UW) - (I think it is white) and if it is, then that is Main Beam.

Have you looked for a TD5 wiring manual on-line? It would be so helpful and answer many of your questions. As they are pdf file formats, you can search for wire colours and then see where they are connected. For example search for UW. At the start of the manual there will be a key identifying all these standard colours. 

3 hours ago, Peaklander said:

I don't have a TD5 and so don't instantly recognise that plug. However you could help by providing more detail. How many cores are there and what are the colours? I can see a blue/white (UW) - (I think it is white) and if it is, then that is Main Beam.

Have you looked for a TD5 wiring manual on-line? It would be so helpful and answer many of your questions. As they are pdf file formats, you can search for wire colours and then see where they are connected. For example search for UW. At the start of the manual there will be a key identifying all these standard colours. 

No don’t do wiring manuals never understood them 😂 

1 ALTERNATOR LIGHT

2 FUEL STOP SOLENOID

3 WATER TEMPERATURE SENSOR

4 OIL LIGHT

5 HI / LO TRANSFER BOX LIGHT

this is all I need now might be speedo transducer hi lo transfer box going by length of wire. I’m sure it will come back to me.😊

You know those diagrams for kids where you follow a line to get to the buried treasure? That’s what the wiring diagrams are like. Put in a bit of effort, decide what colour wire you have and follow the line(s) on the diagram. See what you can discover. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Peaklander said:

You know those diagrams for kids where you follow a line to get to the buried treasure? That’s what the wiring diagrams are like. Put in a bit of effort, decide what colour wire you have and follow the line(s) on the diagram. See what you can discover. 

Well thank you sir I’ll bare that in mind next time I visit McDonalds,

even with the interior light 

all that was I needed to plug in my 10AS 

it seems every easy question is followed by a difficult answer🤷‍♀️ 

don’t worry I’ll sort it. 

Perhaps you would be kind enough to update the other thread then, as you seem to have solved that problem.

What’s difficult about looking at the wire colours and posting them here? Then the question is likely to be answered correctly.

3 hours ago, Green200tdi said:

Well thank you sir I’ll bare that in mind next time I visit McDonalds,

even with the interior light 

all that was I needed to plug in my 10AS 

it seems every easy question is followed by a difficult answer🤷‍♀️ 

don’t worry I’ll sort it. 

Trouble is you might not 'do' wiring diagrams but all you are asking is for everyone else to do them for you. 

Multiple people gave solutions on that other thread including several saying that you needed the 10as for this loom!

• Like 1