Equipping a workshop - first off a compressor and welder

Jon W

I’ve had a cheapo copy Makita 18v impact for a few years now. It’s not killed any of my genuine Makita batteries and still going strong. For the money it’s perfect for dirty jobs and handy for nut running etc. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well the latest addition has been collected. 100L 3hp compressor, it’s 10yr old but all works and seems to be in good condition. Hope it lasts for £110. Hasn’t seen much use as the guy had good intentions of using a blast cabinet etc but the  only used it for inflating tyres etc.

Got a few fittings with it but I need to get a tyre inflator etc retractable air line etc.

Think I might set it up in my shipping container and run pipes from it, so the noise is away from me, and also haven’t got the workshop door yet. I will price up airline and see how much I’m likely to need. If not I will build a little store for it out the back of the workshop in time 

I mi67713CEC-9C51-457D-B632-44C8A62EAB32.thumb.jpeg.b667c790ced578b98f0307ccb289b4c9.jpeg

• Like 1