alternative for STC4036 fuse box connectors

hurbie

hello all , 

has anybody found a alternative for the connectors that fit the 200tdi fusebox (the connectors that hold the wire on one end , and the fuse on the other )

original numbers are STC4036 STC4035 STC4034

i tried autosparks, but they only sell a fusebox with terminals/connectors . (and to save the planet i only need the terminals/connectors)

even Google can't help me find these 😞 (i can find them , but eye watering expensive )

23 hours ago, hurbie said:

@PaulMc this one ?

Yes, that's me tiphat.gif

I've looked into alternative terminals, but haven't yet found anything suitable.

The nearest I've found is another Lucas-Rists terminal, which isn't a perfect fit, and just as hard to find as the proper terminals.

The generic 6.3mm (¼") 'Lucar' terminals, I've found to be too wide to fit into the fuse box's cavities.

• 2 weeks later...

I found some Chinese ones on eBay some time ago.  There are several sizes so you have to be careful and very specific.  I’ll try to find what and where I ordered from.

Success!  On eBay I ordered from Boamain.  They’re brass, female, non insulated, and onn the flat side there is a small tab that catches on the fuse holder block to prevent it being pushed out when a fuse is inserted. 

https://baomain.com/products/b01mpz2t2c

Mike

12 hours ago, Troll Hunter said:

I found some Chinese ones on eBay some time ago.  There are several sizes so you have to be careful and very specific.  I’ll try to find what and where I ordered from.

Success!  On eBay I ordered from Boamain.  They’re brass, female, non insulated, and onn the flat side there is a small tab that catches on the fuse holder block to prevent it being pushed out when a fuse is inserted. 

https://baomain.com/products/b01mpz2t2c

Mike

these are "normal" 6.3mm connectors , they are not the right ones ,blade is too wide for the fuse , and it lacks a "pusher" plate on the inside to make a secure connection with the fuse ....

"close , but no sigar ..."