Horn Replacement

I'm after replacing the horn for something louder than a mouses f4rt!?! 

I'm after something that is more URGENT sounding and not the twin trumpet type!?!

Heard BMW Horns were supposed to be loud and abrupt!?! Are they an easy install or does anybody recommend anything else???

Cheers Andy 

@Anderzander 🤣🤣 You gonna sell it??? 🤣🤣 That's at least 2 Decibels louder than mine!?!...

40 years of parts storage That's impressive! And NOT even a Land Rover part at that!?! 🤣🤣

• Like 1

#ThreePointFive Opinions May Vary!?!

If I'm going to use my horn, the situation has already escalated! And if some muppet takes offence because a loud sharp tone has highlighted his/her/they error then so beit!!!.... I would rather PI55 somebody off to avoid an accident and get home ALIVE!!!

So Back to the original question???

16 hours ago, Mutley said:

I'm after replacing the horn for something louder than a mouses f4rt!?! 

I'm after something that is more URGENT sounding and not the twin trumpet type!?!

Heard BMW Horns were supposed to be loud and abrupt!?! Are they an easy install or does anybody recommend anything else???

Cheers Andy 

If you go the BMW route, buy new. Second hand ones tends to be worn out from overuse in my experience. Unlike BMW indicators, which are always brand new as they are never used. 

• Haha 3