Cleared another tree.

Paul Humphreys

It was in North Wales. Thanks for the offer, I only remove them if I come across them when laning, its never planned.

Paul

Went out the other day after the winds and hand to clear almost ever lane of some sort of tree or other! It was a beautiful day as well.

post-1026-1170619897_thumb.jpg

post-1026-1170619956_thumb.jpg

I should probably start another thread for this but where abouts in North Wales are there any good lanes. I am at uni in liverpool, and will have the Land Rover up here in march, so am looking at doing some lanes not too far away. Just wondering which areas are likely to have most lanes and which maps to buy. Or any others in the liverpool area.

Cheers

Jon

I should probably start another thread for this but where abouts in North Wales are there any good lanes. I am at uni in liverpool, and will have the Land Rover up here in march, so am looking at doing some lanes not too far away. Just wondering which areas are likely to have most lanes and which maps to buy. Or any others in the liverpool area.

Cheers

Jon

Jon, look at Chris's post about Wales at end of March and come along if you can make it.

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Steve. I was going to but I am now doing seven sister 2 weeks before though so should get enough of an off road fix. Would like to come laning but probably not going to make that as am going home that weekend for easter as get kicked out of student digs for easter, so will have all my stuff with me.

Just wondering if there are any other i can do inbetween times. when i get a quiet weekend.

Cheers

Jon

Cheers Steve. I was going to but I am now doing seven sister 2 weeks before though so should get enough of an off road fix. Would like to come laning but probably not going to make that as am going home that weekend for easter as get kicked out of student digs for easter, so will have all my stuff with me.

Just wondering if there are any other i can do inbetween times. when i get a quiet weekend.

Cheers

Jon

Let me know where and when you want to go and I can show you some lanes.

Paul