CSW 2 day event

JST

Hi Guys,

what the Details on spectating on this event???

Sorry Chris,, not ignoring you, phone rang whilst posting,, Really not for me to say, but sure someone will be along to answer,

Saying that, you know when & where ??

Sorry Chris,, not ignoring you, phone rang whilst posting,, Really not for me to say, but sure someone will be along to answer,

Saying that, you know when & where ??

no problem as I seeing you in the morning I thought I let someone answer!! but the other guy would like to come along a see what these trucks can do!!!

Chris - drop Rob an email (address on other CSW 2 day event thread re marshalls) and ask ref spectating am sure it wont be an issue.

Jim - there are so many of us you could just bring the food up when you bring the beers.........

Jase - dont you get any dry, sideways ideas with lardy this time will you....

Probably the best CSW event so far, I think that’s how the saying goes.

Spot on both days with excellent marshalling, stages, punches, night navi and a real good crac.

Good on Rob and all that helped including D44.

Oh and it was nice to win :D !

Rus

Yes indeed it was an excellent event and as Russ mentioned, It definetly was the best CSW event that we had ever done , There must of been a lot of effort gone in to the organisation of the events that were covered this weekend . Nice one CSW & D44.

And we didnt do too bad ourselves , Considering we went hungry on friday night , Local Chippy shuts at 9 pm and ran out of cod and chips a short while before ! Tut Tut . :rolleyes:

Considering we went hungry on friday night , Local Chippy shuts at 9 pm and ran out of cod and chips a short while before ! Tut Tut . :rolleyes:

Should have put your order in with Pug saying that he would have been 15 hrs "late" with your Order. when he turned up on Saturday PM. <_<

Great couple of days first CSW I have attended help out on the marshalling side learnt alot guys thanks.

See you next time or next Saturday, JST event.

Rob - what can we say - cracking two days, well done mate, fantastic event and well thought out and run. Cheers guys to all who marshalled for helping out, we couldn't have done it without you.

Chris - cheers for helping rebuild the car on Sat pm!

Tim - thanks for accommodation and facilities.

Thanks James for the drive. :) Had a great time, learned a lot and got a great insight into the whole comp thing from the driver's perspective - we have already established that I lack the fitness for bitching! Yup, my first competition as a driver - I have a lot to learn about multi tasking - as well as getting used to someone else's car and trying not to damage it. Sorry about the tree James. :o

No problem helping with the diff rebuild James, shall we have a try at the gearbox next time I am down? :)

Cheers Tim for letting us stay in the "Pony Palace", very comfortable - and I slept well. :lol:

Thanks also to all the marshals, sponsors and the organisers, setters out etc., good job! :)

Chris