What have you lined the inside of your cab with

pux

Hi Guy's i think all being well my hybrid wont sell on ebay ;):D so to that end im going to carry on the mods but first thing is to sort the cab out :blink: so im going to redo my dash, but i am after ideas as how and waht with to line the seat box and gear box tunnel with i.e rubber carpet, so guy's do you have pics of your cabs :ph34r::D

No photos but FFS don't glue things to it, and anything that can absorb moisture or trap mud is to be avoided. What are you trying to achieve - comfort, warmth, quiet...?
hehe i was not going to put nice plush rugg in grrrrrr errrr :lol::lol::lol::lol: no just trying to smarten it up make it look neat as at the moment chequer plate cost's to much for me :huh: so was looking at rubber matting like you get in the tool box's etc etc ;)

I used black camping mat cut to shape, to cover the seat boxes and then used carpet glue to secure it in place, looks very tidy, if you take your time with it..

(no piccies as I've just sold the truck, but i'm definitely gonna do the same with my next project)

B&Q do some chequerplate black rubber mat that looks quite smart.

The problem with sticking stuff down is it traps water/mud behind it and then goes manky, and if you've glued it in place it's a right b*gger if it gets damaged or starts to come unstuck. It also means you have something holding moisture against the inside of your LR - the panels may be ali but the brackets and fasteners aren't.

I've got this in the garage, makes a great work mat for lying on the drive too.

Pux - i have just removed some genuine rubber footwell matt bits from a bulkhead i'm scrapping, they are both driver and passenger side, foam backed thich black dimpley rubber bits and they join in the middle behind the fuse box in a 90 - if they fit and you are interested then make me an offer :)

mines lined with soggy fag packets mostly - not so good for comfort but about a 6db sound reduction :)

speedliner it? (or whatever the trade name is for that spray on rubber pickup bed stuff is) looks mondo groovey - seems tough.

protektacote or some similar spelling its known as in the uk, well for the diy stuff that is. unless you want to send away your cab to be lined.

available from boat chandlers and on the internet.

I've got this in the garage, makes a great work mat for lying on the drive too.

Pux - i have just removed some genuine rubber footwell matt bits from a bulkhead i'm scrapping, they are both driver and passenger side, foam backed thich black dimpley rubber bits and they join in the middle behind the fuse box in a 90 - if they fit and you are interested then make me an offer :)

Cheers for the offer SMO but my footwell's and and gear box tunnel etc etc are all custom made ;) i think either im going to go with the load space paint or the stuff from B&Q, but as fridge freezer said when you glue stuff down it trap's moisture etc etc and landy's dont like it up emm :o cheers for the input so far guy's so keep it coming, im going to make a start next week and rip the inside out and start again :ph34r:

You were spot on about the chequerplate mat stuff, perfect for lining the cab, better get meself a couple of rolls before someone paints it orange and charges twice the price!!