OEC Challenge Sat 5 May 07

JST

Also a small note to say that if competitors could all turn up next time with trucks as clean as TAZ90 (including back to blacked tyres....) then i would be bl**dy impressed!

I was waiting for that.... :D

Thanks for a great day James, looking forward to the next one.

Rich

We had a good day and the only breakage was an indicator lense.

Thankyou for arranging all that sunshine it keeps Dawn happy when she is dry. Just washed the Land Rover and only got a 10 litre bucket of mud and one worm this time, last time is was a wheel barrow full (mud not worms).

Thankyou to the marshalls for their assistance and advice, Pugwash for the chips on time and in place (it was some walk up that hill last time (Dawn was struggling) in the rain) and the sponser for the strop and you as well James.

I was waiting for that.... :D

Thanks for a great day James, looking forward to the next one.

Rich

Hi Rich, spotted you & Taz heading south on the M5 on Friday, he looked very smart standing on the trailer :D sounds like you had a good weekend.

I was heading north.

i don't suppose any found a snatch block did they at some point? A competitor has lost his! If anyone finds they have an extra one can they drop me a line please.

Hi Rich, spotted you & Taz heading south on the M5 on Friday, he looked very smart standing on the trailer :D sounds like you had a good weekend.

I was heading north.

Thanks. The hand car wash, valet and tyres/arches blackened kept the scrutineers happy. :D

Gave them someone to take the p*** out of too. ;)

Rich