Carling Switch wiring

Mo Murphy

A two stage switch 'Off-On-On' should perform the functions you want, however, it only has the one warning light. But since you're only ever going to be using one of the functions at once, one light should suffice.

Switches illuminate with sidelights.

Legends are on their way. There will be fan functions amongst them.

A two stage switch 'Off-On-On' should perform the functions you want, however, it only has the one warning light. But since you're only ever going to be using one of the functions at once, one light should suffice.

Muchos gracias.

Your site has been add to my "favourites" in anticipation of lots of leccy alterations. :D I 'specially like your pod thingy.

Ryan

• 2 months later...

A slightly off topic question but directly involving the same switches, what value of resistor should i put in serires with the sidelamp terminals to dim them slightly more or is it just a matter of experimenting, anybody had one of the switches apart to know wether the existing restistor is on the +ve or -ve side of things?

Any sign of the legends yet Kevin? Anybody else used the vwp ones yet?

Well pleased with the mud consul quality etc btw, recommended piece of kit.

Like to option of the using the off, on, on for the kenlowe fan. I'm thinking through the logic of connecting them for auto, on, and off, but i'd rather have the auto as an always enabled non switched forget about function as it is now. The on is easy, and i'm presuming a relayed option for the off to kill the power when the switch is made since its normally open does this make sense?

I have everything wired except the off.

Thanks, Steve

Any news on the legends yet, just asking for the non-educated passengers that accidentally blind all cars in a 3 mile radius instead of switching their heated seats on hehehe

happy new year

JJ