91 3.5 V8i Disco!

ShauneyB-4WD

Hi Guys!

I'm new here, I can't post in the for sale section yet!

I have a 1991 Landrover Discovery 3.5 V8 Injection, pretty good condition.

I'd just like to know how much it would be worth? :blink:

I'm also looking into getting something smaller when thats sold!

If you need to know anything else about the motor, let me know!

ShauneyB-4WD :D

You can't post for sale ads in this section either but I think it is "just" on the right side of the line ;)

Try a Parkers price guide or something? That's what whoever buys it will be looking at I expect.

Any other info needed?

Cheers!

Coloiur, milage, number of doors, options, more accurate description of good condition, does everything work, mods, etc.

As for price well, it's how much you are willing to except and how much someone is willing to offer.

Check the Black Book, Glasses Guide and places like Autotrader should give you an idea.

Will put it in the for sale section as soon as it is for sale! ;)

:unsure: As for the Disco!

I'll have a check, I did a search but couldn't find anything similar on here for sale, so hence this post! :ph34r:

:D :D Will keep trying and let you know what I find! In the mean time, any ideas would be greatful!

Coloiur, milage, number of doors, options, more accurate description of good condition, does everything work, mods, etc.

As for price well, it's how much you are willing to except and how much someone is willing to offer.

;) Signature,

Green, 127 000 Miles, 5 Door, Standard, Everything works, Tax till 31 May 07, MOT'd till September 29th 07, No Mods!

As I said before, all you had to do was ask :D :D ;)

Let me know what you bunch think!

Cheerks, Bokers!

As gav said. Don't expect more than a grand tops if its in good nic. RRC of that age aren't making any more. And it appears to have no LPG so big downer for potetial buyer. Freind just bought a P reg Disco ES with half leather, very good condition, 300 tdi for a shade over 2K. A real bargain I know but they are out there and that won't work in your favour i'm afraid.

Good luck anyway and welcome to the forum

Cheers for the reply lads!

I was not sure how much really, I knew not alot, Thanks for the rough idea though!

:ph34r: Now to sell it!

I can't post in the for sale section yet ;) ;) *cough* Mods =]

Does the recent price drop have anything to do with the tax?

Oh yeah whats the racing scene like? I'd love to race discovery's!

:D Shaun

Hi Guys!

I'm new here, I can't post in the for sale section yet!

I have a 1991 Landrover Discovery 3.5 V8 Injection, pretty good condition.

I'd just like to know how much it would be worth? :blink:

I'm also looking into getting something smaller when thats sold!

If you need to know anything else about the motor, let me know!

ShauneyB-4WD :D

dont sell it

keep it and MOD the living hell out of it, cut it down and have some fun in it, if its not worth more than a grand you have nothing to loose.

enjoy the delights of laning and mud

Russ

dont sell it

keep it and MOD the living hell out of it, cut it down and have some fun in it, if its not worth more than a grand you have nothing to loose.

enjoy the delights of laning and mud

Russ

If only I hadn't bought another vehicle and need the money from this one! Otherwise I would have modded the hell out of it!

I'm also looking at getting a mini to VTEC :ph34r::rolleyes:

Shaun

• 2 weeks later...

How much welding for the next MOT?

FWIW I've got a shiney TDi of similar vintage, totally unmolested, does 35mpg and I'd be chuffed to get £500 for it. Can't see an early V8 being very attractive.

I reckon you should keep it and flog it to death as it will only be worth 50p being an old V8

Time to cut to the chase eh Steve, though your quite right :hysterical:

Pretty much what I'm doing with my Disco which I'm pleased to say required no welding at the last MOT but is still worth diddly squat :D

Guest dew110CSW

Quick tip, it could be worth more to split the plate from it and sell that seperatley, can see you getting a couple of hundred for it. Other than that I'll just agree with what others said, without an LPG kit they are undesirable and so say £800 tops.

If both vehicles have a current MOT, then there's no need for a retention certificate (£80 and then another £80 per year after wards), and you get an age-related plate for your truck. If your reg isn't in demand, then it might not be worth the hassle. The DVLA may want to inspect your truck as well, which means taking it to get the ID checked, or they come round and do it (not sure if there's a charge for this though).

Les.

If both vehicles have a current MOT, then there's no need for a retention certificate (£80 and then another £80 per year after wards), and you get an age-related plate for your truck. If your reg isn't in demand, then it might not be worth the hassle. The DVLA may want to inspect your truck as well, which means taking it to get the ID checked, or they come round and do it (not sure if there's a charge for this though).

Les.

Yeah, sounds a bit much I think I'll just let it go with the plate!

This is a 3.5 V8 Injection Disco, 1991, Anyone know what HP it rolled out the factory with?

Cheers, ShauneyB-4WD