Clubman Challenge, Mawzley Furze, Kettering

Now that's the V8 is running most of the time on all 8 and things are looking better and round 2 of the Clubman coming up if the "Big Green Thing" that now the Blue 'n'Silver thingy is going down the M6/M1 to Kettering?

Cause' somebody threw the gauntlet down and called certain people "pussys" (which is quite true) and said person,has suffered enough, so its time me thinks, even though it not perfect due to fuel pressure problems which will be sorted out by June come what May. :P

best get onto the armed forces and get get some rockets on order to keep up with them extra 4 cyls of yours then aint i :rolleyes:

ill ring u up sometime this week chris and talk to you about it, but im stopping at the castle in in caldecote on sat eve along with steve lee and a few others, you joining us ? will be a laugh

dan

Have yer got any details of the Hotel, and will they take a trailer on the car park do you know?

I hate to think somebody pinched four cylinders whilst i was loafing in bed, just as I've got em all back, I'd be gutted.

Sent me cheque off this morning so I'm getting excited now, just got to sweet talk Saley about something first them I should be ready. :rolleyes:

Have yer got any details of the Hotel, and will they take a trailer on the car park do you know?

I hate to think somebody pinched four cylinders whilst i was loafing in bed, just as I've got em all back, I'd be gutted.

Sent me cheque off this morning so I'm getting excited now, just got to sweet talk Saley about something first them I should be ready. :rolleyes:

hehe ino what im doing sat night whislt checking my landy in one piece :lol::lol:

youll be gutted aswel :o

errm might not bother with hotel now, as some how afink im gonna be fixing it late into sat night :rolleyes:

ill try n ring you tomorrow pm chris

o and im xp'd up now :lol:

dan

There's a rumor that Nedley and Saley could be having change of roles and using Ned's motor!

Is there any comments from Saley?

Will the V8 deafen his cries?

Will Ned run Saley over? (cause payback must be due)

Will Ned pull a tree on top of Saley?, that would be justice to.

Will Ned b*****k Saley all day for no reason?

Could be worth watching this one :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

There's a rumor that Nedley and Saley could be having change of roles and using Ned's motor!

Is there any comments from Saley?

Will the V8 deafen his cries?

Will Ned run Saley over? (cause payback must be due)

Will Ned pull a tree on top of Saley?, that would be justice to.

Will Ned b*****k Saley all day for no reason?

Could be worth watching this one :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

GoodmorningTwiggy,

Comments here

Yes we are entering in Ned's standard series 11 with 4 pot chipfat burner ;)

Yes he will probaby try to run over me :o

yes he will prabably try and pull tree's down on me :o

But as for the b*****king's it will be me giving them to Ned as usual :lol:

do you think your motor will make it out of the garage this time :lol:

and whats this about you trying to get the motor lighter :hysterical::hysterical:

you biatching your lad driving :hysterical::hysterical: more of a chance with him driving

Hey Saley or is it Wailey? :lol::hysterical:

Ned's Range Rover axled 200TDi is hardly a standard series 2 is it?

If he doesn't run you over, I definately will, :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yes the lads a good driver, but he has had an excellent tutor, and I must take credit for that! :P

We will see who's got the goods at the score count won't we? (oh god help me keep my big mouth shut)

I will be lloking forward to a lesson from the experts and will probably be eating humble pie (I've all the other pies).

TTFN

This is starting to sound like a WI meeting guys. Are you all aware of the Personal Messaging system?

If you need any pointers I, White90 or any of the other moderating team are here to help. ;):P

Chris

well at least we aint arguin like on other area's mere friendly banter between a few members, to winde each other up before a event, no fun over pm's :ph34r:

runs and ducks for cover :ph34r::ph34r:

and yer chris you best bring pleanty of pies :lol:

dan

Just wondered if anyone knows the site at Mawsley Furze and just out of intrest is there much water there, only asking because i've not done any waterproofing yet, and I know you don't know Saley.

Its taken that long to get it running right I did not want to coat everything in silicone just yet if there's still a problem waiting to re-occur.

One day I might see sense and fit a diesel, but not yet.

Just wondered if anyone knows the site at Mawsley Furze and just out of intrest is there much water there, only asking because i've not done any waterproofing yet, and I know you don't know Saley.

Its taken that long to get it running right I did not want to coat everything in silicone just yet if there's still a problem waiting to re-occur.

One day I might see sense and fit a diesel, but not yet.

Dont worry there is no water there at all.

Thanks for that lads.

You would not believe the problems I've had with a rebuilt modified engine with all the special bits, and I just did not want loads of silicone etc just yet.

I'm looking forward to my first challenge event, Ive tried most of the other things but not challenges, this is why Saleys on me case.

Hope to put faces to some of the names. ^_^

Thanks for that lads.

You would not believe the problems I've had with a rebuilt modified engine with all the special bits, and I just did not want loads of silicone etc just yet.

I'm looking forward to my first challenge event, Ive tried most of the other things but not challenges, this is why Saleys on me case.

Hope to put faces to some of the names. ^_^

Yeah it will be good to see you there if it was like the last one it was a excellent day.

Yeah it will be good to see you there if it was like the last one it was a excellent day.

is there anyone that would like to co-drive this weekend in the clubman for a friend as he was let down its all booked at payed for.

is there anyone that would like to co-drive this weekend in the clubman for a friend as he was let down its all booked at payed for.

I'm booked in for that so it looks like i'd better look after my voice this week :unsure: ............................. as i've got somebody new to shout at at the weekend ! :lol: i hope you've got a sence of humour!!!!!!! Hummmmn fresh meat! <_<

Saley mate i'll see you there, where are you staying? i'll be up saturday eve!

I'm booked in for that so it looks like i'd better look after my voice this week :unsure: ............................. as i've got somebody new to shout at at the weekend ! :lol: i hope you've got a sence of humour!!!!!!! Hummmmn fresh meat! <_<

Adrian it looks like we will probably arrive sunday morning if the coach isn't ready :angry:

Looks like there is going to be a comp between you and the post-1075-1180363095.jpg see who can shout the loudest :D:D:D