Clubman Challenge, Mawzley Furze, Kettering

who has pulled the short straw on Adrian being the winch biatch.... how unlucky is that...

last time he winch biatched for anyone (just so happened to be me) he roled my car over , which broke everything in the front axle for me... (thanks mate) although we did get home early.. about 30mins after we left... I think it was 20 mins into the challenge....

so beware - -he may know how to drive (hmmmm... a big may at that) but winch biatch he aint.... fat he is, lippy he is, vehicle body work not his concern...

ENJOY... who ever it is...

:ph34r:

Winch biatch'in????????? okish ;) driving...................... :hysterical: don't even go there! :o:lol:

:rolleyes:

No comment..... :hysterical:

I no what you mean Les! :rolleyes: pot & kettle, spring to mind :unsure:

Boothy dont waste your money on a ground anchor for this event ...the furthest you will

be from a tree is about 3 feet on this site !!!

in that case, i mite tag along with you then chris

i will make time tomorrow to ring you :lol:

dan

I hoping to meet Saley, Glynn, Ned, Barry and co at the A5 truckstop at Cannock, which is get off M6 sth at Cannock A5 (just before Hilton park) turn left towards Cannock/Browhills etc about a mile on left just past chasewater, hopefully at 06.00hrs (24 hour clock on the railway, she goes mad, tea at 17.30 hrs darlin), then there's about 75 miles to go.

Good snappin at the truckstop, rough'n'ready, fill the bitches full of bacon and it'll slow the opposition down

Thats the plan owt can appen now :rolleyes::D

Boothy out, now pick the airflow meter from the six on the floor and see which one misses the least, and fit! :unsure:

Did Adrian need Resuss....?

Or was he Red Bulled right up :lol:

I actually saw Adrian running, I think he was trying to get away from his driver :lol::lol:

Seriously though, congrats to Mark & Adrian on a handsome win :o:o

Twas a good day, well done to all who took part and made it happen, especially the press-ganged marshals

Results

HERE

excellent day as usual so many thanks to neil and all involved

and a big congratulation to chris for coming in 3rd place on his 1st ever challenge :o

looking forward to round 3, now off to straighten the rear end o 90 up to something like <_<

dan

Thanks John,

I had a great day, the other competitors all seem sound and a good bunch, and it seemed well organised.

Bit of damage to the rear tub and the usual mirrors but I did say before "keep me outa the trees"

Reart tub/crossmember needs some improving anyway.

Found it mega hard finding punches because its the first one and it took a bit of getting into the swing of things, but the lad came good in the end.

Had to change a steering rod as well with no hammer (forgot it) but thats life.

Anyway thanks to everbody and look forward to the next on :):)

Thanks John,

I had a great day, the other competitors all seem sound and a good bunch, and it seemed well organised.

Bit of damage to the rear tub and the usual mirrors but I did say before "keep me outa the trees"

Reart tub/crossmember needs some improving anyway.

Found it mega hard finding punches because its the first one and it took a bit of getting into the swing of things, but the lad came good in the end.

Had to change a steering rod as well with no hammer (forgot it) but thats life.

Anyway thanks to everbody and look forward to the next on :):)

why didnt you blinning say u pillock, ive got a fine selection of hammers in lanny, std equiptment isnt it :lol:

dan

Link works for me

but if not goto

www.awdc.co.uk

and click on results then the event

PDF file at the bottom

I will try and get a point report sorted tomorrow so you know hat you missed :blink:

Is it just me that cant see the results or is it the link ?

It work's for me on the awdc site.

A bl**dy good day as usual, well done to Neil and the team :i-m_so_happy:

Twiggy, nice to meet you, i just wish i'd seen you on the special stage, that would have been somethink to see, may see you at some other event/round's :)